With their experience working with hundreds of businesses, the Savvy Squad give their top tips on using a virtual assistant.
Want more information?
Want to hear more from us?
- Welcome to Savvy Sessions number 11 with Joy and Jo.
- In this episode, you'll hear from the Savvy Squad and their top tips on using a virtual assistant.
- My tip is to give all the details, all the log-in details, everything, so that the VA doesn't have to keep coming back to you and that way they'll be able to get started straight away.
- So my tip is, and I know it's been said before but it's super important, is to give as much information as you can, even the context of why you're doing it, because it just makes it so much easier to get the work done.
- My tip is to regularly communicate with your VA, even if you just want to send a quick WhatsApp to update them.
- So as someone who uses a VA, my tip would be help them get to know you as fast as possible and as well as possible. Spend more time upfront; when they know you well, they'll start to understand how you think, your values, your standards. You'll be able to give them more a whole lot faster and get rid of all those things that you don't want to be doing.
- My top tip would be to always give deadlines to your VA so they can prioritise your tasks in a good order and get them back to you when you need them.
- So my tip for communicating with your VA is to use WhatsApp. It's a really simple app to use; just simply download it to your phone and as long as you have internet access you can communicate with your VA wherever you are, even if it's somewhere else in the world.
- As a creative VA, my tip is to be open to feedback and suggestions. As VA's, we have dealt with a range of businesses and clients and we often have ideas and suggestions that may help you and your business.
- So there you have it, the top tips from the Savvy Squad on using a virtual assistant.
- See you next time.
End of transcription.