With their experience working with hundreds of businesses, the Savvy Squad give their top tips on using a virtual assistant.
Welcome to Savvy Sessions #11.
In this episode, you'll hear from the Savvy Squad and their top tips on using a virtual assistant.
1. Is to give all the details, all the log-in details, everything, so that the virtual assistant doesn't have to keep coming back to you, and that way they'll be able to get started straight away.
2. It's been said before but it's super important to give as much information as you can, even the context of why you're doing it, because it just makes it so much easier to get the work done.
3. Regularly communicate with your virtual assistant, even if you just want to send a quick WhatsApp to update them.
4. Help them get to know you as fast as possible and as well as possible. Spend more time upfront, when they know you well they'll start to understand how you think, your values, your standards. You'll be able to give them more a whole lot faster and get rid of all those things that you don't want to be doing.
5. Always give deadlines to your virtual assistant so they can prioritise your tasks in a good order and get them back to you when you need them.
6. Best way for communicating with your virtual assistant is to use WhatsApp. It's a really simple app to use; just simply download it to your phone and as long as you have internet access you can communicate with your virtual assistant wherever you are, even if it's somewhere else in the world.
7. Be open to feedback and suggestions. As virtual assistants, we have dealt with a range of businesses and clients and we often have ideas and suggestions that may help you and your business.
Thanks for watching. That was Savvy Sessions #11.
See you next time!
Want to start delegating to a virtual assistant? Book a call with Jaymie to chat.