Check out Strictly Savvy's current vacancies. We are always on the look out for our next team member...
Graphic Designer / Creative - Upper Hutt
We're hiring our next Savvy Squad Member! Could it be you?
8 months fixed term contract to cover maternity leave (however, there may be an opportunity to extend or move to permanent)
Full time (40 hours) during office hours.
Working from our Upper Hutt office
We're looking for a creative design guru to provide top-level, quality and efficient work for our clients. This person will thrive in a fast-paced, highly varied environment, and enjoy working with a close-knit, friendly team. It's essential that you are adaptable and enjoy an ever-changing workplace.
You might be a recent graduate of design school and looking at starting your graphic design career or you may have been in a corporate design role looking to be part of a more dynamic business.The types of tasks you will undertake for our clients include:
- Business branding for a wide variety of clients (business cards, banners, brochures, etc.)
- Branded e-newsletter design
- Designing and maintaining websites using a variety of platforms, e.g Wordpress, Rocketspark and Wix
- Managing social media marketing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Design of branded templates using Word and PowerPoint
- Formatting of existing Word documents and PowerPoint presentations
- A visual design portfolio that shows off your design flair
- Possess intermediate Microsoft Office skills – Word and PowerPoint
- Have at least intermediate Adobe Creative Suite skills – Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Experience in MailChimp
- Have an excellent ability to prioritise, stay organised and remain calm under pressure
- Be flexible and open to change
- Be proactive and have initiative
- Have a strong drive to achieve targets and be willing to do what it takes to get the job done well
- Working with cloud apps
- A certificate/qualification in Graphic Design or two years' experience working in a similar role
- Experience in web design
- Fun and hardworking team
- Bonus scheme available
- Full learning and development programme implemented
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
Must be eligible to work in NZ.
Please apply via the link below.