Strictly Savvy Limited (we, us, our) complies with the New Zealand Privacy Act 2020 (the Act) when dealing with personal information. This policy sets out how we will collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information. Your continued use of this website provides your unconditional consent to us using, collecting, storing and disclosing of your personal information in the manner set out below.
“Personal Information” means any information that can directly or indirectly identify you or another person.
We’ll only use your Personal Information for the reasons that we collected it. If we don’t need your Personal Information anymore for those reasons, then we’ll stop using it.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This policy was last updated on the 12th of July 2022.
WHO DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM
We collect personal information about you from:
- you, when you provide that personal information to us, including via the website and any related service, through any registration or subscription process, through any contact with us (e.g. telephone call or email), or when you buy or use our services
- third parties where you have authorised this or the information is publicly available.
If possible, we will collect personal information from you directly.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use your information:
- to verify your identity
- to provide services and products to you
- to market our services and products to you, including contacting you electronically (e.g. by text or email for this purpose)
- to improve the services and products that we provide to you
- to undertake credit checks of you (if necessary)
- to bill you and to collect money that you owe us, including authorising and processing credit card transactions
- to respond to communications from you, including a complaint
- to conduct research and statistical analysis (on an anonymised basis)
- to protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim
- for any other purpose authorised by you or the Act.
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to:
- any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website or other services and products
- a credit reference agency for the purpose of credit checking you
- a person who can require us to supply your personal information (e.g. a regulatory authority)
- any other person authorised by the Act or another law (e.g. a law enforcement agency)
- any other person authorised by you.
Where we store your personal data:
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse. If we become aware of a personal data breach related to our processing of personal data, we will notify you as soon as possible.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may request access to, or correction of, any personal information we hold about you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should provide evidence of who you are and set out the details of your request (e.g. the personal information, or the correction, that you are requesting).
We may charge you our reasonable costs of providing to you copies of your personal information or correcting that information. If there is a legal reason why we can’t let you see it, or if we don’t agree with your correction, then we’ll tell you.
While we take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, if you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.
This website and its contents are the copyright of Strictly Savvy Limited © 2022. All rights reserved.