Joy, Jo and the Savvy Squad talk about what they love about being a Virtual Assistant! (Watch until the end)
Want more information?
Follow us on Facebook
- Welcome to Savvy Sessions #4, with Joy and Jo.
- Where you will hear from each of our squad members about what they love most about being a VA.
- [Karen] As a bookkeeping VA, I love the variety of doing different things each day.
- [Anesha] As a creative VA, I love helping people market their businesses better online.
- [Anna] As a VA, I think what I enjoy most is being a part of everyone's team, and becoming a part of my client's staff.
Being one of their staff, one of their team members.
Become part of their culture as well as our culture.
That's probably the funnest thing.
- [Teesha] As a creative team member, I love the variety of tasks that I get to work on.
From things such as photography, to website design, and even branding projects.
- [Kylie] So what I really love about being a bookkeeping VA, is being available to help clients with problems that they are not sure about.
And I'm just at the end of an email, or a text, or a WhatsApp.
And can just give them some quick advice, and help them run their business.
- [Laura] What I love most about being a VA is the variety of work and helping my clients achieve their goals.
- [Keeley] What I love about being a VA, is meeting new people, and learning new skills.
- Right, that's us. Hopefully a great bit of insight as to what our virtual assistants love about their roles.
- Yeah, so that is Savvy Sessions #4, with Joy and Jo.
- See you next time.
- So, is it just filming all the time?
- [Joy] Yep.
Got that whole thing? (laughs)
- As a creative VA, I love...
I've forgotten what I was saying.
- (laughs) I'm starting to sweat now!